MZUZU UNIVERSITY LIBRARY
MEMBERSHIP IS OPEN TO
- All registered students of the University for the duration of their study period.
- All Academic, Academic Related and Administrative staff of the University.
- Members of University Council for the duration of their term of office.
- Non-Academic staff on the recommendation of their departmental or section head.
- Visiting lectures, research fellows, and other bona fide visitors on production of a letter of introduction from the head of department or section to which such visitors are attached. Membership is valid for the duration of their attachment to the University.
- Institutional membership, through a formal written agreement between an educational or research organization, NGO, etc. and the Mzuzu University Library.
MONDAY – THURSDAY
8:00 AM – 12:00 AM
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
8:00 AM – 12:00 NOON
1:00 PM – 17:00 PM