MZUZU UNIVERSITY TEST AND TRAINING CENTRE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES (TCRET)
Short Course on Planning Design, Installation, Operation and Management of Renewable Energy Systems
Mzuzu University, through the Test and Training Centre for Renewable Energy Technologies (TCRET), has organized a short course on Planning, Design, Installation, Operation and Management of Renewable Energy (RE) Systems. The course can lead a participant to being licensed by Malawi Energy Regulatory Authority (MERA) as an installer of RE systems. The course will be
conducted at Mzuzu University Luwinga Campus in Mzuzu from 20th February to 2 nd March 2023
- To enable participants effectively plan, design, install, troubleshooting and maintain Renewable Energy Systems.
- To enable participants to supervise installations and maintenance of Renewable Energy (RE) Systems.
- To enable participants to comply with relevant regulation and standards for the design, installation and maintenance of Renewable Energy (RE) Systems.
- To enable participants to comply with safety and occupational health regulations when installing and maintaining RE Systems.
- Target Group
- Directors, Engineers and Technicians of Renewable Energy (RET) Companies and organizations,
- Consulting Firms in Building construction, Electrical Contractors, and Renewable Energy Installers.
- Directors of Public Works and Directors of Planning and Development in District, Town and City Councils,
- Technical personnel in Ministries/Departments benefiting from Renewable Energy Projects; and
- Those individuals, organizations and development partners involved in financing implementation of renewable energy technologies in public and private projects.
Fees: K350, 000.00 per participant paid in the account given below. The fees only cover the cost for course materials and practicals.
Account Name: Mzuzu University Renewable Energy
Account Number: 0270177025
Bank: First Capital Bank Mzuzu Branch
Meals and accommodation: Participants will source their own meals and lodging. TCRET will only provide lunch and refreshments during health breaks.
Certificates will be awarded to participants who will successfully complete the course.
Application letters addressed to the details below, should reach the under-mentioned by 10th February 2023.
Applicants should attach to the application letter or email a bank deposit slip of an installment of the
fees equivalent to half (50%) of the course fees deposited in the account given above:
RET Short Course 01-23
Private Bag 201,
For more information contact the TCRET Coordinator, Dr Maxon Chitawo, Cell: +265 884 124
790, +265 994 348 400, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com